The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the direct service staff and administrators in the location to which she/he is assigned, and delivers all appropriate administrative and support services to clients and to the public.
- Perform tasks related to opening and closing the office.
- Handle multi-line phone system, routing messages and calls.
- Verify health insurance benefits, obtain insurance information from clients, enter financial information into Electronic Medical Record system.
- Accurately schedule clients with correct therapist and correct appointment time.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- KPERS Retirement Program
$12.54 to $15.81 per hour; based on previous relevant experience.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
High school education required; some college education preferred
one year experience in working with the public in customer service position in a medical office setting.